The Dunbar Crew......Josh, Kelly, Landon, Parker and Ansley

Friday, September 5, 2008

Second Day of School?!?!?!

So, this morning I was getting Landon ready for preschool when he puts his backpack on and tells me he is ready for his picture! I tried to explain to him that I took them on the 1st day of school but had not planned on taking pictures the 2nd day of school. Well, he insisted that I take his picture before school, so I did.

I took the picture without a memory stick so I will have to pull it off the drive on the camera...I will post later.


As most of you know, I do not work on Fridays so I was not sure I would like being home without Landon. Well, I was wrong! Amy and I exercised this morning and then I was able to get ready and eat lunch by myself. I am picking up Landon and Colby on Fridays so I am looking forward to that. I am glad I can repay Amy in a small way for taking Landon to and from school.....THANKS AMY!!!

No comments: