The Dunbar Crew......Josh, Kelly, Landon, Parker and Ansley

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Days!






So we all know that it is rare for the Raleigh area to get snow but we woke up to about 2 1/2 inches this morning and it is still snowing! I think we are up to about 4 1/2 inches now and Landon is so excited. Some of the kids in the neighborhood came over and went sleding down the hill at our house.
I have to say I woke up around midnight to peak outside to see if it was snowing. Not because I wanted a day off (which I already knew I had) but I REALLY wanted Landon to see and be able to play in the snow.
Here are a few pictures of Landon outside this morning, I am sure we will be back out after nap time!

1 comment:

Four Redheads said...

These are great! I can't believe yall had so much snow... I'm glad you got lots of playing time! :)