The Dunbar Crew......Josh, Kelly, Landon, Parker and Ansley

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Grove Park Inn


Last week I was able to go with Josh on a business trip to Asheville, NC. The conference was at the Grove Park Inn, so I was thrilled to be able to go (without Landon). Thanks to my mother, we left Tues night and came back Fri afternoon...THANKS MOM!
We had a great time. I spent ALL DAY at the spa on Thursday. I got a maternity massage and read an entire book while I was relaxing. It as FABULOUS!!!!

Of course, we only took one picture. Isn't it amazing how many pictures you take when you have your child vs. when it is just you and your spouse? Here is the one picture we took.

1 comment:

Misty said...

So did I miss the big "I'm Expecting" announcement? I had no idea you were pregnant again. Congratulations!!