The Dunbar Crew......Josh, Kelly, Landon, Parker and Ansley

Friday, June 10, 2011

Last Day of Kindergarten!

WOW....that is all I can say!  I feel like it was yesterday that I was blogging about Landon's first day of school and here we are, the last day.  I am overwhelmed with emotion today.  I am so excited that he had such a great year and we are so proud of him.  However, I am a little sad for this chapter to be over.  It just showed me how fast the years fly by and how they are going to continue to fly. 

Landon has grown so much academically this year.  He is reading, writing sentences, blending words, etc.  We are in awe of all he has learned and accomplished.  We cannot wait to see what 1st grade has in store!


Here is a picture of the first day of school and the last day!

No comments: