The Dunbar Crew......Josh, Kelly, Landon, Parker and Ansley

Monday, January 6, 2014

Parker's first Wolfpack Football Game!

Parker has not been to a real Wolfpack game because he is not a kid that will normally just sit for long periods of time.   However, on 11-2 Josh and Landon were camping with Y-Guides so I decided it was a perfect opportunity to spend the day with Parker.  We dropped Ansley off with my mom and met my dad for the game.  Parker was so excited to go and loved all the attention he got from everyone (he was the only kid this time).  He did AWESOME!  He sat there for the entire game.  I brought his DS with us and that entertained him for most of the 2nd half.  I was totally shocked but so proud he made it through.  Unfortunately the Wolfpack lost but Parker didn't care.  He even scored a Mr and Mrs Wuf to take home:)






No comments: