The Dunbar Crew......Josh, Kelly, Landon, Parker and Ansley

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Answered Prayers!

This time of year we reflect on our many blessings, our amazing family and friends. I feel truly blessed this year for so many things, but most of all my amazing husband, fantastic little boy, GREAT friends and family, great jobs and our health.

This past weekend the Jones Family experienced a blessing. Mackenzie was hospitalized and there were some very scary and unsure moments as they waited for test results. I prayed awfully hard for that little girl and of course her parents, who happen to be our closest friends. I am happy to report that she came home yesterday and acting as a 19 month old should act. So many people have reached out to them and prayed for a speedy recovery and good news!

I would like to thank all our friends/family who reached out to us and offered to help us with Landon. I am not going to name any names b/c I know I will leave someone out, but THANK YOU all for the offers...it really meant a lot to Josh and I.

So I wrap this post up by reminding you to take a moment this holiday season and rejoice in the many blessings we all have!

1 comment:

Four Redheads said...

Amen to that! What a blessing that we all have healthy children this Christmas. I'm SO thankful everything worked out well with Mackenzie... Praise the Lord!