The Dunbar Crew......Josh, Kelly, Landon, Parker and Ansley

Monday, December 29, 2008

Where does time go?








Tomorrow we will celebrate Landon's 4th birthday! I cannot believe that my "baby" is going to be 4 and that he is not a baby anymore. It feels like yesterday that he was born and now I sit here with a tear in my eye thinking about how fast he is growing up.

I try really hard to remember all the funny and sweet things that he does. One of the things I love the most is when out of the blue he says "I love you mommy" or when he tells people that he is going to marry his mommy. Of course I know this is not true, but he is so adamant that he is going to stay with me forever!

I am posting a picture from birth till now.....boy has he changed!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Maybe it's time for another little "baby".