The Dunbar Crew......Josh, Kelly, Landon, Parker and Ansley

Monday, November 4, 2013

Parker is 4 years old!

Parker officially turned 4 on October 13th!  I truly cannot believe that he is already four but would be lying if I didn't say I am soooo glad that the 3's are behind us.  That was a tough year for all of us but it seems to be behind us for the most part.  Something about turning 4 made him really "grow" up and so much fun to be around.
Parker was greeted his birthday morning with balloons that we had put on the outside of his door.  I am pretty sure that was one of the highlights of his birthday as he told everyone about it.  We came downstairs to open some presents and then to eat breakfast with us singing Happy Birthday.  We had church that morning and he was very excited to tell people it was his birthday and that he was 4 yrs old:)  We spent the day hanging out with him and topped off the night with a family dinner and cake with another round of "Happy Birthday" being sung.  He had a great birthday party and a great "real" birthday!

Things I want to remember:
1. Parker is totally obsessed with Monsters University/Inc toys and the movie.  I think he has all the characters from both movies.
2. He still LOVES frosty and he still carries his frosty around a lot and wants to watch the movie whenever possible.
3. He loves the play games on the ipad, phone and his DS(which he got for his birthday)..he is my gamer for sure.
4. He was so excited to get new batteries for his riding toys, yes I said batteries.  Parker loves riding his motorcycle and jeep and they have been out of commission for a while.  The look on his face was priceless when Josh's parents gave it to him.
5. He loves for Josh to "way" down with him at night and he is so stinking cute saying his prayers..he prays for EVERYONE...including Toy Story toys, the light and anything he can think of to procastinate going to bed.
6. He still will not poop in the potty and while I am not happy about this one day I am sure I will look back and laugh about all the "poop" drama.
7. He has officially moved to a booster seat with a back in the car!
8. Dinner time is still a battle (usually ends up in time out or sitting by himself well after everyone has finished).
9. When I say "GUess What Parker" He will respond with "Mommy loves me or Daddy loves me" and then you ask him how much and he says "Big Much" with his arms streched as far as they go.
10. Parker fills his bed up at night with all kinds of toys, books, etc.  I am not really sure how he has room to sleep.

Happy 4th Birthday Parker!  We all love you so much!!!






No comments: